Amazon pay ICICI Bank credit card Introduction
Amazon plans ICICI it’s a type of credit card that is being issued by ICICI in collaboration with Amazon pay, this credit card is a lifetime free credit card and it involves no joining fees
With the help of this credit card, you can get earnings for every purchase and it will work on both online and offline stores and it will work in the form of an Amazon pay balance.
Amazon PAY ICICI Bank credit card Benefits
Below mentioned are the benefits regarding Amazon pay ICICI bank credit card:-
- If you have purchased any kind of E-books gift, cards, etc and you are an Amazon prime holder you can easily get a 5% cashback and with the DTH recharges bill payments and other kinds of payments you will easily get a 2% cashback.
- If you are a non-Amazon prime holder you will still get a 3% cashback.
- You can earn 1% on every purchase excluding fuel purchases.
- There is no requirement of annual fees and joining fees required in Amazon pay ICBC bank credit card.
- With the help of this credit card, you can earn unlimited money and there is no expiry date on this credit card.
- The money which you have earned in the Amazon pay balance will be automatically converted into real money and this cycle is for two days.
- There is no minimum redemption in this Amazon pay balance, which means if you have earned 10 rupees you will get that ₹10 without any problem.
Below given is the process eligibility or the eligibility criteria required to make your own Amazon pay ICICI bank credit card:-
- The minimum age requirement is 18 years and the maximum age requirement is 60 years.
- You should be self-employed or salaried.
- You should have a minimum income of 25,000 rupees to ₹35,000.
Below given is the documentation required to apply for an Amazon pay ICICI credit card-
- You should have an Aadhar card, passport, pan card, and voter ID card.
- You should have your driving license your residential proof.
- You should help also have your income proof.
Amazon pay ICICI credit card is issued by the collaboration of Amazon and ICICI bank, this credit card gives you several benefits, if you are a prime holder with every purchase you will get a 5% cashback and if you are not a prime holder you will still get a 3% cashback in every purchase excluding fuel purchases, this credit card will give you several kinds of benefits and it is applicable in both offline and online stores.
ALSO READ –
How to apply for IPO in Zerodha App
4 Best Apps that PAY You for Walking in India
Term & Condition for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
Your application for issuance of the Card will be approved or declined by the Bank based on the customary procedures and credit underwriting criteria developed by the Bank. Amazon will have no role and does not make any representations, warranties, or guarantees in relation to such approval or decline of the Card application by the Bank.
Your use of the Card will be governed by the terms and conditions communicated to you by the Bank and any other terms that the Bank may notify from time to time.
Amazon is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner, the credit transaction or arrangement between you and the Bank.
By using the Card, you fully and unconditionally release and completely discharge Amazon and/or its affiliates against any claims in connection with the Card, and all such claims (if any) will lie only against the Bank.
Amazon and the Bank may use your information or data (including personal or sensitive personal data or information) in connection with the services associated with the Card. In this regard, you agree and consent for Amazon to share such data or information with the Bank.
Amazon and/or its affiliates will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you on account of the use of the Card, including as a result of any fraud or misuse in connection with use of the Card by any third party.
Amazon will not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with your use of the Card.
Amazon and/or the Bank may communicate with you, through emails or SMS or notifications through websites / mobile applications operated by Amazon or the Bank or any other mode, in connection with the use of the Card.
If the Amazon. in account through which you apply for your Card account does not have an eligible Prime membership, your card account will earn 3% Back on Amazon.in
What is Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card?
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card is a credit card issued by ICICI Bank in association with Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (Amazon) and Visa. This is a lifetime free credit card with no joining fees or renewal fees. The card earnings mechanism is designed so as to provide earnings for every purchase, both on and off Amazon.in, in the form of an Amazon Pay balance.
What are the key benefits of Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card?
Amazon Prime cardholders earn Unlimited 5% Reward Points on Amazon.in purchases except for payment towards e-books and gift cards (both physical and digital): Money, bill payments, mobile and DTH recharges, Booking flights, Movies, buses, Gas on Amazon which will earn Unlimited 2% Reward Points. No earnings for gold and EMI purchases on Amazon.
How can I apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card?
You can apply for this card by clicking on the “Apply now” button on the marketing page of this credit card from within your Amazon account.
Do I need smartphone to complete video KYC? Do I need to download any app to complete video KYC?
Yes, a smart phone is required to upload income documents and conduct video-based verification for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. You are not required to download any app to complete video KYC. Video KYC verification will be initiated from your Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card application hosted at ICICI Bank. In case you could not complete the video KYC process, you can come back to the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card page on Amazon and re-initiate the KYC process.