Shivam Dube Biography
Table of Contents
Shivam Dube was born on 26 Jan 1993 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. His father’s name is Rajesh Dube and His mother’s name is Madhuri Dube. His father was in the business of dairy products.
After some time, his father started the business of washing jeans and set up a factory in Bhiwandi, Maharashtra.
But, because of Shivam’s cricket coaching and training, his father had put that factory on rent. and for this Shivam had to be stopped playing cricket.
From 2011 to 2016, Shivam’s playing of cricket stopped completely. After this, when the situation turned normal, Shivam started playing again.
Shivam Dube is an Indian all-rounder cricketer who bats with the left hand and bowls with the right hand at a medium pace.
In 2015-16 he made his T20 debut in the Syed Mushtaq Ali’s trophy against Baroda in Mumbai.
In 2018, Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) bought him for ₹5 crores in the 2019 Indian Premier League (IPL) auction.
Shivam Dube did his schooling at Hunsraj Motorjee Public School and done college from Rajvi College, Mumbai.
Get admission in Chandrakant pt. cricket academy Andheri west Mumbai and got skills from that academy.
ALSO, READ || WHO IS DEEPAK CHAHAR GIRLFRIEND
Brief Details about Shivam Dube Biography
- Name- Shivam Dube
- DOB- 26 June 1993
- PLACE-Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Nationality – Indian
- Home Town – Mumbai
- Religion – Hindu
- Schooling –Hunsraj Motorjee Public School Mumbai
- College – Rijvi college Mumbai
- Hobbies- traveling, music
- Married – no
- Mother name – Madhuri Dube
- Father name – Rajesh dube
- Height – 180 CM
- Weight – 70 KG
- Eye color – brown
- Hair Color – Black
The career of Shivam Dube
In the year 2015-16, Shivam made his T20 debut against Baroda in Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.
In a Ranji Trophy match in 2018-19, he played for Mumbai, hitting 5 sixes in an over. Shivam Dubey was a part of the Mumbai team that won the Vijay Hazare Trophy in 2018-19.
In the year 2018 RCB Bangalore bought him for 5 crores in the Indian Premier League in the year 2019 In 2019, all-rounder Dubey was selected in the Bangladesh T20 for October Mumbai.
Facts about Shivam Dube
- Received education in cricket under Satish Samant.
- At the age of 14, Shivam Dube quit playing cricket because of the financial crisis, after 4 years of In cricket, he started playing cricket with the help of his Uncle, Ramesh Dubey, and brother Rajiv Dubey.
- He hit six sixes in an over against Baroda in the Ranji Trophy in the year 2018-19.
- RCB bought Shivam Dubey in 5 crores at IPL auction
This is all about Shivam Dube biography and facts, free feel this article with your friends and colleagues.