Biography of Sanju Samson
There have been many big players in the Indian team, but at such a young age, there are very few players who have made big records.
Sanju Samson is also one of them who made his debut in cricket at the age of just 13. Sanju is a wicket-keeper and right-handed batsman.
He is a resident of Tatruvananthaparum (Kerala). Sanju is the youngest player to score a fifty in IPL and Champions League T20.
Sanju Samson was born on 11 November 1994 in Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala). His father Vishwanath was the Police Inspector in Kerela.
He Father played an important role in making Sanju’s cricket career, and for this, he also left his job. Sanju’s brother Sally Samson also plays cricket.
Sanju did his schooling at St. Joseph Higher Secondary School, Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala). Along with this, he started playing cricket and taking coaching of cricket.
He obtained his BA degree from Maur Evaniyos College, Trivandrum.
Brief details about Sanju Samson
- Full Name – Sanju Samson
- Father- Vishwanath Samson
- Mother- Lazy Samson
- Born – November 11, 1994 (26 ) year
- Place – Palluvila thiruvantpuram kerala
- Married – Done
- Wife – Charulatha
- Degree – B. a.
- Religion – Christian
- Profession – Cricketer
- Home Team – kerela
- Coach – Viju jorge
- Height – 5ft 7in
- Batting – Right Hand
- Role – Vicky Keepy
- T20 – 19 July 2015 Zimbabwe
- Final T20 – 8 December 2020 Australia
- Favorite Player – Sachin Tendulkar, Brian Lala, Rahul Dravid.
Career of Sanju Samson
Sanju started playing cricket at the age of 13. He was the only member of the cricket team who completed the century in his first match.
He also became the captain of his team under16-19. He also became the highest scorer in the match with 388 runs in 2 matches at an average of 177.
When Sanju Samson started playing cricket at the age of 13, when he performed very well from the beginning, and with the help of his coach, he was also the wicketkeeper with the batting.
Now Sanju has also been played in Team India since Mahendra Singh Dhoni has retired from the Indian team.
He got a place in the match as a wicketkeeper but has been left out of the team due to his poor performance.
Samson has also been sent several times at No. 3 in place of Kohli. Sanju Samson is currently in IPL as the captain of Rajasthan Royals
Facts about Sanju Samson
- Sanju Samson is the highest scoring wicket-keeper batsman in List of A
- The youngest player who has scored maximum in IPL 2013.
- Youngest player to make 1000 in IPL career in 2017.
- In IPL 2013, Earning Player Awam is enabled.
- Sanju Samson has also been the captain of the Indian Under-19 team.
- Sanju had debuted in a private trophy from November 3, 2011