Godhan Nyay yojana
On 20th July 2022, Godhan Nyay yojana was established by Cheif Minister of Chhattisgarh honorable Bhupesh bagel Ji; this plan was established on behalf of farmers to give them various benefits;
Under this act, the government will buy the cow dung from those farmers who own the cow, and the cow dung will be used in vermicompost
The government of Chattisgarh is also working to improve the life of cows let us read the article fully to understand the concept of Chhatisgarh Godhan Nyay yojana, we are going to discuss how can you easily register for Chattisgarh Godhan Nyay yojana and everything related to this topic.
Godhan Nyay yojana mobile app
The plan is being implemented in many parts of Chhattisgarh in which the cow dunk will be brought from the farmers at a ₹2 per kilo price rate.
Then with the help of that cow, dung compost, vermicompost, and super composed will be formed, making the process much easier. A mobile app has also been launched regarding Chattisgarh godhan Nyay; with the help of this app, you will get every information regarding the plan.
You can easily download the Chattishgarh Godhan Nyay yojana mobile app from the Google Play store. Below is the link to easily download the mobile app- CLICK HERE.
Godhan Nyay yojana success rate
This plan has been a major success in the country till now, and with the help of this plan, till 15 March, around 1,18,000 quintel manure has been made, and out of that, 84,000 quintal manure has been sold now out of those customers, 44.55% were women.
What is Digital Marketing? | Best way earns money from digital marketing
The main Aim of Godhan Nyay yojana
Now let us discuss the main aim of the Chhatisgarh Godhan Nyay yojana-
- The farmers who have livestock will receive more income than before.
- Overgrazing and the breeding of different livestock will be restricted.
- The use of organic manure will be promoted, and chemical fertilizers will not be promoted.
- There will be certain protection of rabi and Kharif crops, and there will be an expansion of area relative to cropping.
- Organic manure will be available in every local store.
- The self groups will be provided with employment opportunities.
- Land fertility will be improved.
- The nontoxic food will be available.
Benefits of Chattisgarh gGodhan Nyay yojana
Now let us discuss the benefits of Chhatisgarh gGodhan Nyay yojana-
- Every farmer or cattle rearer under the state of the Chhatisgarh will be provided with benefits.
- The government practices goodwill by the cow dunk of the cows at reasonable pricing.
- The cow dung from the cows will be used to make vermicompost manure.
- This scheme will gradually increase the income of the farmers and animal husbandry people.
- The farmers who will be selling cow dung to the government will receive benefits from the government, and their lifestyle will be gradually improved from before.
Apply for Chattisgarh Godhan Nyay yojana
Now, let us see how can you easily apply for the Chhatisgarh godhan Nyay yojana online-
- To start the process, you have to download the official app of Chattisgarh godhan Nyay yojna from the Google Play store. You have to search the app’s name in the play store, and the app will come on your screen.
- Now, you have to install the application on your device by clicking the download button.
- Now, as soon as you download the app on your mobile, you have to open up the app and fill out the form with required information like your name, address, or date of birth.
- Now, after filling up the required information in the respected application, you have to click on the submit option to complete the form.
Documentation requirement for godhan nyay yojana
Below, the given points tell you about the requirement of documents to apply for Chhatisgarh godhan Nyay yojna-
- You should be a citizen of Chhatisgarh.
- You should have your Aadhar card.
- Your mobile number.
- Your passport size photographs.
- Information related to your cattle.
- If you are a big landowner, you won’t be able to take benefit from this scheme.
- You should be a cattle rearer or a farmer to take advantage of this scheme.
- You should have a residential certificate.
On 20th March 2022, the Bhupesh bagel launched Chhatisgarh Godhan Nyay to benefit farmers and cattle rearers. In this scheme, the cow dung will be brought from farmers, and we will sell it in the market in the form of composed and vermicompost; this would majorly benefit the small farmers and cattle bearers,
This scheme is also established to improve the lives of cows, and you can easily apply for this scheme through its app which is available on the play store, this scheme is also very beneficial for small farmers as the income of the small farmers will be gradually increased, and their lives will also be improved.
Frequently asked questions
What is Godhan Nyay yojana?
Chattsihgarh godhan Nyay yojna is a scheme established for small farmers and cattle rearers. The government will bring cow dung from the farmers at a reasonable price and use it as vermicompost manure, and it will be beneficial for farmers and the government.
What are the features of godhan Nyay yojna?
The main benefits and features of Chattisgarh godhan Nyay Wojnar are- Every farmers or cattle rearer under the state of the Chhatisgarh will be provided with benefits. The government practices goodwill by the cow dunk at reasonable pricing.
What is the procedure to apply for godhan Nyay yojna?
To apply for Chattisgarh godhan Nyay yojna, you have to download its official apps from the Google Play store simply, and there you have to fill out the online form with your required information, and then you have to click on the submit of Shinto apply.
When did Chattisgarh godhan Nyay yojana the launch?
On 20th July 2022, Godhan Nyay yojna was established by Bhupesh bagel in Chattisgarh; this plan was established on behalf of farmers to give them various benefits.